Tips for Tuesday at TREX
This day was created for you. Not only are buyers getting a mid-TREX break from the appointment booth, you’ll also be gaining a lot of new destination information delivered in a unique fashion.
- Sales Missions will feature groups of DMOs from different states and provinces giving you the big picture, itinerary-wise. And Best Pitch will be a succession of elevator speeches about international destinations—country by country.
- To be rebate-eligible, you’ll need to attend two out of three sessions: Sales Mission I, Sales Mission II, and/or Best Pitch. Pro tip: Go to all three!
- Check out the schedule. There are two Sales Mission sessions, each containing three 20-minute blocks, with 20 or so presentations going on during each block. Session 1 is from 9:15 to 10:30 a.m., and Session 2 runs from 10:35 to 11:55 a.m.
- Within the appointment system, you’ll be able to prioritize the state or provincial Sales Missions you want to attend. Some you’ll get and others will be assigned to you. You’ll get great ideas in each one.
- Spend part of Tuesday checking out exhibitors. You’re a judge of the TREXies! Make your choice in each of the four categories, and you’ll be eligible for a drawing: One buyer/judge will win a crisp $100 bill.
- And go to class! We’ve schedule buyer-centric seminars on Tuesday afternoon, which you can fit into your appointment-free schedule.