- The registration fee is per person and includes official NTA/ITMI programmed events, materials, social events, and meal functions as outlined in the schedule. The fee does not include transportation, housing, or fund-raising events.
- Spouses/companions may register to participate in sightseeing tours and evening social events. Registration is intended for attendee spouses, other relatives, and friends. They are not available for member company employees or for individuals employed by companies eligible for NTA membership.
- Day or event passes and partial registrations are not available for sale.
- Fees are per person and due at the time of registration.
- Attendees must be at least 18 years of age. Tour operators must be an employee or contractor of the registering organization and must receive income for his/her service and/or serve as a member of the organization’s governing body.
- Attendees and their spouse/companion shall abide by all currently effective safety precautions, rules, recommendations, and measures by reason of the Covid-19 virus, and/or any other infectious virus or disease.
Refunds and Cancellations
- NTA accepts requests for refunds/cancellations made in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds are not available for late registrations, unused services, unattended sessions, or early termination of attendance.
- Refunds are not available for fundraising events.
- For cancellation due to the illness of the registrant, please supply a physician’s statement to receive a refund less a $50 cancellation fee.
Refund and Cancellation Schedule
- 100% refund: written request received by July 29
- 50% refund: written request received between July 30 and Oct. 21, 2022
- No refunds or rollovers will be granted on requests received after Oct. 21, 2022
Official Travel Exchange, ITMI Symposium, and Food TreX North America attire is business casual. Attendees should dress for their professional comfort. Nice jeans with no holes or rips are permissible. Casual attire is recommended for sightseeing tours and evening events.