- The registration fee is per person and includes official NTA programmed events, materials, and networking events, as outlined in the schedule. The fee does not include fundraising events.
- Fees are per person and due at the time of registration. Any DMO in need of an invoice can contact Todd Probus at 859.264.6578 for special arrangements. All invoices are due within 30 days. All fees must be paid in full in order to attend Travel Exchange.
- Attendees must be at least 18 years of age and an employee or contractor of the member organization and must receive income for his/her service and/or serve as a member of the organization’s governing body.
- The Individual/Affiliate registration is intended for industry colleagues who wish to attend for networking and education. These attendees may not be employed by an NTA Member company.
Refunds and Cancellations
- NTA accepts requests for refunds/cancellations made in writing on company letterhead to NTA Headquarters. These may be faxed to NTA at +1.859.264.6570.
- Refunds are not available for late registrations, unused services, unattended sessions or early termination of attendance.
- Refunds are not available for fundraising events.
- For cancellation due to illness of registrant, please supply a physician’s statement to receive a refund less a $50 cancellation fee.
Refund and Cancellation Schedule
If your registration has not been paid, the member company is responsible for the portion of the registration fee that is not refundable.
Travel Exchange Schedule
- 100% refund: written request received by TBA
- 50% refund: written request received between TBA
- Registration paid* will be applied to TREX ‘22: written request received between TBA (*credit will be applied to member’s membership record; the balance will be due when registering for 2022 TREX unless other arrangements are made in advance.)
- No refunds or rollovers will be granted on requests received after TBA.
Tour & Travel Exchange® Policies
Full Exchange participation (i.e. business appointments) is limited to NTA registrants, a registration and applicable fees must be submitted to NTA.
NTA members and their delegates/attendees are expected to adhere to the following policies and regulations:
- Tour suppliers and DMOs should not contact tour operators prior to the Travel Exchange to fill any open appointments, except through the Direct Request scheduling system.
- Tour operators may not sell during Exchange appointments. The purpose of the Tour & Travel Exchange is to provide destination and tour component information to tour operators for the purpose of making informed buying decisions. If a tour operator company would like representation in the Tour & Travel Exchange to sell its services, they must register that person at the prevailing seller rate. Tour operators who register as a buyer and are found to be selling services will be billed the seller registration fee.
- You must be present for all appointments. In the event of an emergency, contact NTA Headquarters.
- Conclude your Exchange appointments on time.
Tour Operator and Travel Agent Rebate
More information to come.
NTA does not allow private/by-invitation events to be held during scheduled NTA functions/events. Organizations intending to hold a private/by-invitation virtual event must inform NTA in writing by TBA. NTA reserves the right to postpone or delay any private function conflicting with an official NTA function.
Official Travel Exchange dress policy during all business hours is business casual attire unless specified otherwise.
Waiver of Liability
The Member, by completing and executing and delivering this Travel Exchange registration application, on behalf of itself and the Member’s Travel Exchange attendees, agrees to indemnify and hold harmless NTA and the officers, directors, employees, and agents of NTA from any and all claims, damages, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees to which NTA and/or the officers, directors, employees or agents of NTA may become subject or liable as a result of or arising out of, directly or indirectly, any action or conduct of you and/or your agents, guests, licensees, employees or invitees while attending, participating and/or traveling to and from Travel Exchange, including, but not limited to accidents, theft, physical injury, death, fire or otherwise. The Member, by completing and executing and delivering this Travel Exchange registration application, on behalf of itself and Member’s Travel Exchange attendees agree, jointly and severally, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, to release and waive any and all claims against NTA and the officers, directors, employees, and agents of NTA and to discharge NTA and them from any losses, obligations, costs, and expenses arising from or due to personal injuries or loss of property of arising from and/or in relation to attendance, travel, participation in or to Travel Exchange, whether or not caused or contributed to, by, or related to any fault or negligence of NTA, its officers, directors, employees or agents, except as to acts or omissions caused by the intentional, willful, or gross and reckless conduct of NTA and/or its employees acting within the scope of their employment with NTA. These provisions are intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by applicable law and any interpretation or construction hereof shall be governed by the internal laws of the Commonwealth of Kentucky and not the laws of conflict. By completing and executing and delivering the Member’s Travel Exchange registration application, the Member on behalf of itself and Member’s Travel Exchange attendees consent and agree, jointly and severally and for no compensation, to the use by NTA for all purposes of all images, photographs or videos of Member and Member’s Travel Exchange attendees.